Pack Your Bags
10 Reasons Your Guests Will Want To Turn Your Red River Gorge Wedding Weekend Into A Mini Vacation
1.There are hundreds of unique cabins for your guests to rent! With luxe yurts, to grand family cabins, off-grid escapes & tree houses, we have it all!
2. Natural Bridge State Resort Park showcases a natural stone arch 78 feet long, 65 feet high, 12 feet thick and 20 feet wide. There are trails to the top and throughout the park. There’s also a sky lift to the top, a restaurant, lodge, pool and gift shop.
3. World class rock climbing is everywhere in the Red River Gorge. Whether a proficient or a beginning climber, there’s something for everyone and with several guide services, you’ll be sure to find the right route.
4. With one of the finest zipline tours around, your guests will love it! Each course consists of 5 zips up to 250 feet off the ground. Tours last between 2-3 hours.
5. Established as the first ever Via Ferrata in the U.S., Southeast Mountain Guides offers a climbing system that utilizes fixed cables with hand and foot rungs for a wide range of abilities. A great option for families.
6. With dozens of scenic hiking trails, the Red River Gorge features some of the most interesting rock formations around. Be sure to visit the Gladie Visitor center for educational exhibits, information and free maps of the area.
7. With the Red River and nearby lakes, there are plenty of places to stay cool. You can rent a canoe or kayak; go fishing for the day, swimming and even kayak underground! A short hike can take you down to Creation Falls where you can enjoy a cool oasis surrounded by a sandy beach.
8. There are plenty of trails for ATV rides, horseback riding stables and even mountain biking! One of the largest off-road parks in the U.S. is just a few minutes away.
9. There’s an aerial adventure park with courses for adults and children. Test your skills safely with challenging obstacle courses suspended dozens of feet in the air!
10. With several locally famous restaurants to choose from, your guests won’t go hungry. Head over to Miguel’s Pizza where Miguel still makes the crust by hand every morning, or the Rockhouse for some locally sourced culinary delights. Skybridge Station offers gourmet hotdogs, quesadillas and craft beer on tap, wine, bourbon and live music on the weekends.
Red River Gorge visitors will enjoy a wide variety of amenities. From yurts to tree houses, camping, rustic cabins, luxe mega cabins and lodges, there are many lodging options to choose from within just 10 minutes of our venue.
Places To Eat
Things To Do
Your guests will stay entertained with the miles and miles of trails in the area plus the following attractions.